A DWDM/CWDM platform that offers optical transport solutions in metro and backbone networks.
The GigaMux 3200 is designed to deliver unrestricted transport layer to broadband services for carrier and enterprise applications. This is an ideal platform for cost-effective managed services or high capacity and secure data center connectivity transported over CWDM and DWDM networks. The protocol-independent design supports Ethernet, SONET/SDH, and SANs simultaneously and allows networks to grow and evolve based on traffic requirements.
2U and 6U chassis styles are available to support scalable installations and any selection of line cards required for specific applications. AC and DC options are provided.
- Simultaneous CWDM and DWDM in a single shelf
- Highly scalable installations with two chassis types – 2RU and 6RU
- Up to 10G Ethernet, SDH STM-1/4/16/64, FC up to 16G in one platform
- Support for point-to-point, add drop, and ring/mesh topologies
- 80 channel wavelength support with tunable transceiver
- AES-256 encryption with Diffie-Hellman automatic key exchange
- 100G alien wavelength transport
GigaMux 3200: Product Family Datasheet
Download and see the full GigaMux 3200 Family of chassis, transponders and muxponders for a variety of 10G applications.
“AES-256 Encryption Using the ODC2 Line Card” White Paper
Read the white paper, written by Sorrento Networks Vice President Gene Norgard and learn how the ODC2, part of the GigaMux 3200 Family, protects your data with robust layer one encryption.
GigaMux 3200: Data Centre & Campus Solutions
Discover how the GigaMux 3200 Family from Sorrento Networks meets the needs of campuses and data centers in our simplified, at-a-glance solution sheet.
GigaMux 3200: ODC2 in Finance
Find out how the Optical Data Center 2 (ODC2) module can provide you with highly secure and ultra-low latent data transport for dealing with big data in finance.