Sorrento’s Hybrid FTTP Solution
- Sorrento’s Hybrid FTTP solution is a combination of our of our optical fibre expertise with a partner-provided GPON platform GigaMux 5000 provides residential, Business, and Carrier style leased line solutions
- Can be used with either Shared or Direct Fibre networks
- Sophisticated GPON FTTP fibre to the home network technology
- Range of direct fibre network technologies including DSL, NGPON2, direct Ethernet and wavelength based Ethernet or synchronous solutions
- Wide range of service rates – sub-100Mb/s to 10Gb/s
Sorrento Networks GigaMux 5000 solution provides Ultrafast FTTP GPON gigabit broadband services through to Hyperfast connectivity solutions.
This hybrid approach allows the widest possible range of service types by making the most of the almost infinite capability of fibre connections suitable for a wide range of user types industries whether individual residential broadband or carrier class connections suitable for Mobile Backhaul and Data Centre connections – all on the same fibre.
Why Choose Sorrento Networks?
We've been transforming connectivity for 25 years for various applications in both large organisations and SMEs in many industries across Europe and the United States.
We've worked with some of the largest players in the industry and our experts have worked in the industry for the long time and understand the importance of a sustainable and reliable network.
On every step of your fibre journey, we're with you every step, even after your network has been designed and built.
“This empowers VTG to offer 99.9999% availability so not only are they offering customers the bandwidth they require but also the maximum uptime with minimal latency.”
Case Study: VTG Chooses Sorrento to Build Secure Ultra-Low Latency Network
Fill in the contact form and we’ll be in touch with you soon.
Rather call or email?
+44 (0)1244 280390